- Gently used Ladies’, Men’s and Children’s: Clothing, Footwear, Jewelry and Accessories
- Dry-cleaned and on hangers. Free of holes, tears, stains, etc.
- 5 item minimum to start; 20 item maximum
- Top/Better Brands, High-End Designers, Designer Vintage
- Current styles (no older than 3 years)
- GreenLABELS Consignment may choose not to accept all merchandise
- Items for consignment are accepted by appointment only.
- Merchandise will be priced by GreenLABELS Consignment staff.
- Consignor receives 50% of selling price if merchandise has been sold within the first 60 days. If after first 60 days, Consignor will receive 30% of selling price. Merchandise (excluding handbags priced over $250) will be reduced 20% after the first 60 days of merchandise not being sold.
- Merchandise will be consigned for 90 days.
- Merchandise will be received and reviewed in person.
- Out of season items will be stored with no storage costs to the Consignor. If item has been stored, a 90-day count will begin from the day it is brought out to the floor. Items cannot be pulled from storage.
- A dry-cleaning fee will be applied for items requiring cleaning.
- Bridal attire is not accepted (i.e., Bridal gowns, bridemaids dresses).
- 48 hours notice must be given when reclaiming merchandise. There will be a 20% fee accessed for merchandise picked up before consignment term expires.
- Consignors will be paid by check by the 5th of the month for items sold the previous month once account balance reaches $50 or more.
- Unsold merchandise must be picked up by Consignor within 5 days of notification or items will remain the property of GreenLABELS Consignment and may be donated to charity.
- Occasionally, GreenLABELS Consignment may run special sales and merchandise may be sold at a price lower than what is listed in Consignor agreement.
- GreenLABELS Consignment will do its absolute best to prevent any damage, theft or loss from happening to merchandise, however, we will not be held responsible.
Shop Green…Save Green…Live Green